Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Creative Christmas Gifts For Your Boyfriend

Creative Christmas gifts for your boyfriend will become a No-Brainer once I explain my experience on the subject! So...pay attention, ladies... you'll thank me later!

Up until last holiday season, when I was shopping for a Xmas gift for my man, I only had HIM in the front of my mind. And, only what HE would like as presents. I'd spend hours, if not days, looking through catalogs and I'd walk miles through the malls and shopping centers looking for that needle in a haystack!

Then, when I finally found the Perfect present for my "current" beau, I'd wait for Christmas Eve and time to open our presents, only to see a forced smile and hear a forced, "Oh, how nice!"... every time!

After that, I'd never see my hard fought gift again and figured it was shoved in the back of a closet somewhere behind the dirty laundry.

Never Again! Last year I finally wised up.

Here's what I did... and what YOU can do, too:

I read a while ago in some magazines that if you want to make your man happy, then buy some sexy boots like these, and I must say, there were no complaints when I wore them.

He didn't buy them for me, but HE got the "perks".... and THAT was what opened my eyes!

Why don't I just "reverse" this situation with a twist?

This Xmas I'm buying what makes HIM look sexy and this hoodie will do just THAT!

Click to find one in YOUR boyfriend's size!
Now THIS is a "Creative" Xmas Gift for my Man!



Click Here if you Love wrestling!
Okay, I'm in a good mood now... this one I've GOT to get!

Um... I mean... I've got to get for HIM... Hee! Hee!

Here's a list of other NICE gifts that I'm thinking of getting...

 I can't wait to open those "Creative" Xmas presents for my man!

He's going to look GOOD!  And we're BOTH going to Smile!

Happy Holidays, Ladies!  And... You're Welcome!

Yolanda

2 comments:

  1. The jacket is looking so amazing. I am going to gift it to my boyfriend. I am sure, it will the be the cute gifts for boyfriend. He will be really happy.

    ReplyDelete